• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MBRP Exhaust

yami ryder said:
I have a excell and I have a bog or hesitation also you can hear it, a double burp out of the exhaust.

You sure you're not just hitting the rev limiter ? After swapping my stock muffler to the Yosh Ti RS5, I notice that in areas with no traction, I hit the rev limiter where I didn't before. Sounds like what you described.

That is what I Experienced also. It is just because the sled is so much louder that you hear the rev limiter so much more. On hard pack snow it would bounce off the rev limiter and sound like that. When it I was in powder with a good load on the sled it would not. Just watch your rpms in different snow conditions and you will see.

I notice the on/off exhaust note when I'm in powder or very loose snow, usually at around 9400 rpms. On hard packed, mine hooks up at around 9100-9200 rpms with the Yosh exhaust and drops to 8700 rpms, eventually climbing to 8950 rpms. Mine is HAULIN LIKE A TRAIN with this Yosh pipe, it's unreal the difference over stock :Rockon:

NyTrOMaNIaC said:
I notice the on/off exhaust note when I'm in powder or very loose snow, usually at around 9400 rpms. On hard packed, mine hooks up at around 9100-9200 rpms with the Yosh exhaust and drops to 8700 rpms, eventually climbing to 8950 rpms. Mine is HAULIN LIKE A TRAIN with this Yosh pipe, it's unreal the difference over stock :Rockon:

What pipe, how light, and how much does it cost? I just bought a Super-Q and it is nice but it is not as light as I figured. You get what you pay for.

Yoshimura RS5 Titanium, 14 lbs lighter than stock, primarily designed to fit an 07 Honda CBR 600/1000 RR sportbike. All the info regarding install, sound clips, and my results are in the FX Nytro forum.

Back