• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

mbrp vs ultra q ?

bholicz

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 sr viper stx dx
Well guys I can get an mbrp trail can or a skinz ultra q can used for similar prices, what do you guys think? Cant find any clips of the ultra q. I dont want it way to load but I want a deeper tone. Any help from owners of these cans. Do any of these need repacking?
Thanks

Not too sure on the viper cans but the 2 stroke cans are pretty loud. Dont know if that helps.

MBRP has a nice tone and not even noticed by the law man. They told me at a check point there checking modified exhaust and waved me thru thinking it was stock.

Hey everybody out there I am selling my MBRP race can it has under 100 km on it ,it is too loud for my normal trail riding , and I'm out with my family a lot too loud for my girls anybody's interested in it let me know $200 takes it and it's the stainless steel model. Thanks.

have the MBRP trail can and it have a deeper tone to it, not sure if ultra q is any closer to stock noise levels

Back