• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

McBride Mar

devil

Extreme
first off i'd like to say thanks to my grandpa, without him i wouldn't be snowmobiling at all. heres him at 80 years old this year, still riding in the mountains on his new phazer mtx. Me in the background
P3171279.jpg

Me on the second day getting ready to get on the move again.

P3161255.jpg

no trip is complete without a small hiccup, small coolant leak somewhere that meant stopping once on the first day and once on the third day to top up the resevoir. Which is quite convienently located directly under the intercooler now. Shovel handle and some gentle pulling on the resevoir got the handle lined up as a tube to top it up.

P3171268.jpg

runs good though, lots of power. this was easy, tons of power, went right to the top on the next run at it, still not trying too hard.
P3171271.jpg

P3151226.jpg

vid's

Looks like fun. Very cool still able to be riding with your gramps. What does he think of boosted sleds?

he says he wishes he has a sled like mine 20 years ago when he was "still young". Then he would be unstoppable he said, lol.

Back