• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

More Bogies and Bearings... Slydog Cool Bogies?

mikystyle

Veteran
Checked my wheels today and noticed that pretty much all 4 wheels were chewed up. Has anyone gone with an aftermarket wheel and bearings that last longer? If different wheels are added is there any further mods need or just bolt up and tension track and go? I need new ones but dont want to replace them every year.

Well, did a search on here and google. Found some cool Billet ones that are way to pricey. Found some regular yamaha ones on the yammi accessories webpage. Some that are really interesting me are the Slydog cool bogies. Ive seen that some have some problems with installing these. Couple things im wondering is if these fitment problems have been fixed (bolt size, spacer & bearing size, etc), do these replacable bearings last longer than stock, and finally what sizes would I need to order for the front outside idler wheels and rear axle outside wheels? Thanks,

that is the fan ones right?

i just put them on my war this season. we know they move the snow into the skid as my rear axle was a big ball of snow. there was nothing strange about the installation other than the rear outers where a little larger than the stock ones we took off (1/8" tops).

2008-09season043.jpg

this is the only pic i have showing one of them on the sled. other sled is youngest bros sx500r with broken drive axle. ding's pic from the muni ride might show them better.

Back