• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

mpi turbo boost controller wait time

DK1975

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
white LE 153 mpi turbo
any word on the wait time for the boost control that is missing from the box, till then we have 40lbs of depression to stair at

First off NO kits were sorted boost controller!! If you have a kit its a MTX that doesn't come with electronic boost control. The good news is that it is an easy plug and play upgrade. The controller's are in stock and ready to ship to anyone that wants to upgrade there MTX kit. All trail kits that have shipped have boost controllers included in the kit. For instructions http://www.mountainperformance.com/Files/Download/hsk-1179 Boost Controller-small.pdf

Boost Control Viper.JPG

thanks for the reply and clarification Matt, are these electronic boost controllers adjustable at all ??or fixed at a certain boost, say if we wanted to run some race fuel

Thank Matt. I have the MTX kit due to Yamaha put my XTX LE in the mountain class with the MTXs so I got the mountain kit that does not come with the boost controller as part of the SPS deal.. I added electronic boost controller because I ride mostly around 1500 feet.

Last edited:
So the trail kits are supposed to have a boost controller?

Back