• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My sled finally showed up!

Zakre

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Well my 09 nytro xtx finally showed up today, bought it used with 1000 miles on it and took her out for a quick spin tonight and i am impressed with the power the beast has i was wondering after riding the 07 summit 800r x if this sled would make me smile or be a let down, so far i am happy as a clam, now all i need to do is get a set of sliders, and do an oil change then hit the trails ( if we get any more snow!) :bling :yam: I like the sound so far but i am already considering a pipe, i need quietish but want a deeper sound.

If you already need to change out the sliders, I'd recommend adding extra idler wheels. You'll be glad you did.

Scheidl said:

i know i know, no cam @ the shop thasts any good i am taking mine today to get a new good ones :Rockon:

The sliders are not toast but they sure wont last the season so i might as well replace them, i want to add another set of wheels but my sled has the blingy yamaha emblem metal wheels so i dont want to ask what another matching set is worth!, but i need a tall windsheild and wind deflectors too!

I love my tall windshield, just put it on. I think it makes the sled look better and I can't wait to see what it does to deflect wind! Glad you're happy with your purchase.

Oh, and like others are saying, Pics or it didn't happen. :-D

Can I ask what you paid for it used? A friend of mine is trying to sell his 09 xtx with 80 miles on it for 9500 us dollars. I think that is to high, just wondering what you paid....

Here are a few quick pics of the sled a bit cleaned up.

DSCF6265.jpg

DSCF6266.jpg

DSCF6267.jpg

I like it so far, still needs an oil change and sliders.

I have the 4th rear wheel kit, and the sliders look to be worn very evenly from tip up at the back to the bottom of the front curve. i'm not concerned about them really just going to keep my eyes on them

htlo1r said:
Can I ask what you paid for it used? A friend of mine is trying to sell his 09 xtx with 80 miles on it for 9500 us dollars. I think that is to high, just wondering what you paid....

thats way too much, i paid about 8 grand canadian for her as she sits, needed a bit o TLC did the oil and filter change last night and the coolant and plugs this morning not too bad to do but its done now! Just needs a set of sliders and front steering knuckle as its bent a bit the skis got a small chunk out they must have hit something decent

I've got the same height windshield that you have. Mine's the white fire one. Looks great, but doesn't do much more than keep the gauge pod out of the wind! The wind hits me just below the chest. I had the tall windshield last year, and didn't like the look. Fashion over function! Actually I kept the tall one to swap it out for weekends where it's going to be 0F or less.

Back