• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My Yamaha Nytro MTX (Rus Murmansk)

sherlock29 said:
Love the Pics!!! Especially Sopki03... Love it when the snow bunnies come out to play! an "atta-Boy" deserved for that one! ;-)
Girls love to ride a snowmobiles .... they are the same everywhere :jump:

Attachments

• IMG_2205.JPG
    IMG_2205.JPG
    267 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_0106.JPG
    IMG_0106.JPG
    254.7 KB · Views: 380
DV8 said:
A month of darkness... I dont know.
But a month of daylight I could handle.
In the summer we have "white nights" - the same as in St. Petersburg (Rus) - only a month over there and we have all summer.
Because we live out the Arctic Circle. On photo 3 am ;)!

Attachments

• IMG_0355.JPG
    IMG_0355.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 272
Pratas - Awesome pics from the Kola Peninsula. Your out east from me, I live and ride around Lakselv, Finnmark, Norway.

Welcome to the site, as far as I know you're the first Russian rider on TY :) nice to have you on board sharing your experiences with us. Keep the pics coming in the 2010-2011 season.

Opened the new season! Snow is not much ... but it is
revinmotion.gif

Attachments

• IMG_0750.JPG
    IMG_0750.JPG
    234.1 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_0753.JPG
    IMG_0753.JPG
    276.2 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0759.JPG
    IMG_0759.JPG
    336.7 KB · Views: 245
We have about the same snow depth as you have out west here in Norway. Nice to see you're riding already. I gotta get my sled done and get out riding soon. Please shoot a lot of pics and post them here or you may start your own thread in the TY Fun Ride Forum.

Jan-O
rxrider

Pratas said:
sherlock29 said:
Love the Pics!!! Especially Sopki03... Love it when the snow bunnies come out to play! an "atta-Boy" deserved for that one! ;-)
Girls love to ride a snowmobiles .... they are the same everywhere :jump:

Two things

#1 Girls on sleds rule

#2 What the heck are those deflectors on the warrior for?

#3 ok I lied above; is the girl on the bottom riding with jeans and tennis shoes LOL You guys need some proper gear over there LOL

Hot girls makes warm weather... guess it was a nice warm day close to spring. Great to have girls joining in on a ride :)

Great pics Pratas!

I am also living in Norway, but mostly ride in Sweden. It's not THAT far away from you..

Keep em pictures coming, and pray with me for more snow !

Dimebag said:
Great pics Pratas!
I am also living in Norway, but mostly ride in Sweden. It's not THAT far away from you..
Keep em pictures coming, and pray with me for more snow !
Thank you for your comment. In Norway, many fans of Yamaha
yamaha_rules.gif

kinger said:
#2 What the heck are those deflectors on the warrior for?

These metal plates installed the previous owner of a snowmobile.
It seems that they are from Finland.
Many people ask me about the benefits and disadvantages are talking about, but I personally drawbacks of this design is not noticed.
In front of puffy snow is not so much fail, but when hitting the trees thin arm does not bend as the force of impact is distributed.

Back