• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nasty weather

Anytime Bone :D People on this site that live in the Northeast should experience the trail system in the St Zenon area 8) It doesn't get much better than that :shock:

Bob,

How long does it take you to get to St.Zenon and where do you stay :?:

I've benn thru St.Come and St. Agathe (43).

Looks like I may go up about Jan 8th.

Snorover,
I live in New milford CT and it takes me about 8 hours to travel the 420 miles. Last week I stayed at Le Cabanon, and Friday when I go up, I'm staying at Real Masse, both nice places to stay and there are many others!

Rode about 160 miles this season, tons of snow, but sled is down and out.

-Front Swing-arm broke-up into five pieces (Yamaha skid is know for that out here)- thus tearing up the track. (I had to get home you know).
-Hit a rock and bent Front Heat Exchanger
-Avoided a Mini-Z-120 in town and rolled sled, headlight cover, windshield fairing, Windshield caps totalled.

My Goal is to be running by February and put in at least 4 months of riding before the 4 months of summer starts.

What I will do
- 136 conversion from MPI (M-10 cost to much)
- Chrome-moly H Arm from MPI
-136 ripsaw from Dealer.
-Replace shroud/hood parts from dealer
-total costs of all parts - approx. $2500 Cdn.

I still hope to put in at least 3000 miles before seasons end.

I might just sell my RX-1 for dirt cheap as is and invest the money into the new 05 model next year.

Eskimo

Back