• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need help turning picture into an avatar

MUSKIE

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Custom - 06 Apex
I have a new picture of my sled that i wish to use as avatar but i am having a problem setting it up. NEED HELP !!!!!!!!!

Click on "Profile" at top of page. Then scroll down to Avatar Control panel area. Look for Upload avatar from your machine and click "Browse" to find the picture on your computer that you want to use as your avatar. Keep in mind that the pic cannot be any bigger than 165x165 pixels or it will not let you use it. GOod luck.

If you need assistance shrinking a pic to use for an avatar, shoot it to me in a email (LJ1SB@Yahoo.com) and I will shrink it for you and send it back.

Good luck!!

--Steve (O.C)

GOOD TRY BUDDY / BUT I AIM STILL NEEDING HELP . ;)!

still not happy with pic. //can someone help me out ?? :o|

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/down ... rtoys.mspx

from over on the TY side. scroll down and mid way down on the right is a picture re-sizer program. After it installs you can right click on a picture, choose advanced and put in the 165 paramaters and it will recopy the picture to the new size.

EDIT: I just realized you may be looking for more than resizing, one should read twice, post less :hide:

Back