• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

need price bender turbo

thebest

I'll have a kit that will allow you to dial your boost from 1 to 30 pounds for about the cost of the bender stage one kit. Give me one more month to finish it. You will not be disappointed!!!!!!

Are kit drops weight, keeps stock gas tank, and you don'thave to cut out a large hole in your tunnel to accomodate the turbo.

MXZ900

MXZ900: You must have some problem with me because you continue to get involved in my posts. I would prefer to just settle what ever issue you have me.

I'm offering a kit and I'm simply trying to offer people a differnt option. Unless your name is terry Paine I suggest you stop involving yourself in my posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benders stage 2 is 4495 and I beleive if ordered before Sept 1 you get a free clutch kit.... I think the stage 1 is 3995, but I am not quite sure on that price..I am in the process of installing a stage 2 kit now...

Price Increase

That is a big big price increase from last year. I'm surprised it is only a $500 spread between the 2 kits.

Hi Buckeye..

According to Terry @ Benders, the price increase is due to the oiling system set up..the unit comes with a TIG welded alum oil tank and aircraft quality oil pump to supply the turbo..

My stage 2 does look a lot different than some of his original protos..The price difference in the stage 1 and 2 is a result of the larger airbox with intercooler and the turbo size itelf.

I thought mine was pretty nicely done with commercial grade wiring harness and waterproof multi pin connectors... the guages are a little bit of pain to mount,,but what the hell its summer and the fishing is no good up here in the UP..

yamadoc

Back