• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need serious help!!

You must have got contaminants into the case somehow and destroyed the plasctic that holds the magnets.
You look good to go now.
Have a good ride. Where in Quebec are you headed?

Had to change plans. Was set to leave out of Mont Laurier, but 63 was closed until this morning through Mont Tremblant park. Just my luck, canceled reservations last night. Now leaving out of St Raymond. Up to Relais 22. Over the lake to Alma. Down to Four Points Sheraton. Over to Lac Blanc. Up to Mattawain, then back to St. Raymond. Lots of BS going on now with Quebec having to meet requirements to open their trails.

What I don't like about gear oils is the smell of it when it heats up and vents. I wonder if it also softened the rubber magnet holder?

I only use Polaris Synthetic chain case oil on all the machines thru my garage. It is I believe one of the best with extremely low chain wear, has no bad smells when it heats up, and its blue, which is nice when looking for leaks. I've just always had the best luck with it so I stick with it, although its expensive, buying in bulk brings the price down.
Interesting, thats all Excell Motorsports would sell me for my 18sw..seemed a little wierd being Poo and Yamaha dealer, but he recommends the Polaris synthetic chaincase oil as well.
When I replaced the top gear bushing with a mcmaster carr whatever (forgot..getting old) I noticed there was very little wear on the oem..hmmm

Lots of BS going on now with Quebec having to meet requirements to open their trails
not trying to hijack the thread but what requirements?
I have only been going up to Quebec for 3 years so i am unaware

not trying to hijack the thread but what requirements?
I have only been going up to Quebec for 3 years so i am unaware
I think he means the requirements for clubs to open trails. They have to have all signage up, trails inspected, etc before they officially groom it and say its open (even if there's enough snow).
The trail map is not up to date right now because of that, and the best information on conditions is to contact the club directly.

Back