• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New 2017 Yamaha Sleds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was told that the original partnership was to be 5 years but from what I am hearing it may be longer.
In the video they discussed system integration which leads me to believe this is not going to end anytime soon. Integrating two different systems from two different companies is not a quick and easy project.

Side panels that kick inwards to draw hot air out, massive air intakes on both sides of hood "ram air "
Opening for rad under bumper, wider body work. Hmmmmmm, Bring it!
I thought you already knew what was coming gytr done?

Last edited:
Buddy just dropped a cylinder in his poo tec 600 today !!! Makes me love my 4-stroke even more. Love my viper!! But if this is what you say?! Factory turbo at 180hp, I'm going to be snow checking 1 in march i think!!!:yam:

And I`m not guessing..loll

Don't laugh to hard, perhaps the laugh will be on us once again and it will be BNG, Bodywork, and Turbo that will be the " new " sled for 2017 Now that would be funny.:jump:

That maybe good for land speed but what about the longevity aspect. how
will it hold up over thousands of miles.

Depends, if people maintain them and don't do foolish things they can last. A friend has 10,000 miles on his supercharged 220 hp Apex with no issues yet.

Cat will get the triple with turbo, yamaha said they don't need boost to make power, i think the new 6 stroke is here.

Well, if CR wants us to believe the picture is for sidewinder, im thinking its for a turbo, just like Banks sidewinder kit. Just saying.....

Re Cadillac SRX: I just read somewhere, that this was the last year for the SRX model from Caddy? Thought at the time, maybe,just maybe, Yamaha may use it again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back