• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Ride

millstreet said:
:Rockon:

.it's a lot like ridin' a dirt bike, totally different than an Apex or RX1

DSC0134-L.jpg

now if we could just stretch the season out another 4-5 weeks or so ?

. ;)!

That is a great pic...pulling wheelies on a Nytro just puts such a big smile on my face...too much fun!

shaddow44 said:

That is a great pic...pulling wheelies on a Nytro just puts such a big smile on my face...too much fun![/quote]

. ;)! these where taken yesterday (40 and sunny) in mashed potato snow, the kids had to get in on the fun as well !!

DSC0099-L.jpg

DSC0071-L.jpg

pound - pound for trying on the Freestyle

DSC0110-L.jpg

DSC0046-L.jpg

:flag:

I actually passed you yesterday on the trail, you were heading towards the Old Barn in NY. Trails were pretty nasty by yesterday afternoon up there. Thats a great looking sled.

You need a real skid plate under there. That OEM piece of plastic doesn't do much to protect your sump or heat exchanger.

jp111 said:
I actually passed you yesterday on the trail, you were heading towards the Old Barn in NY. Trails were pretty nasty by yesterday afternoon up there. Thats a great looking sled.

thanks,
you're right, the trails ranged from mashed potato, to mashed potato w/gravy, to stone soup.....but at least it was doable.
we were all over up there Sat., what were you riding ?

NFLD-Nytro said:
I'm pretty sure it's a Skinz seat.
Skinz and excell went togrther for this combo excell did end up putting there name on it.
Millstreet.. I have the same seat and exhaust 170 miles in a day and a half and 169 of those miles where RUFF. Needless to say i did alot of standing. But it looks sweet, right? :Rockon:

basic700 said:
NFLD-Nytro said:
I'm pretty sure it's a Skinz seat.
Skinz and excell went togrther for this combo excell did end up putting there name on it.
Millstreet.. I have the same seat and exhaust 170 miles in a day and a half and 169 of those miles where RUFF. Needless to say i did alot of standing. But it looks sweet, right? :Rockon:

I bought this as a bump sled - to be used on the weekends when the trails are RUFF - so I spend most of the time standing - AND it does look sweet ! ;)!

millstreet said:
jp111 said:

thanks,
you're right, the trails ranged from mashed potato, to mashed potato w/gravy, to stone soup.....but at least it was doable.
we were all over up there Sat., what were you riding ?

I am riding an 09 XTX, We had just left the pine barn inn? south of inlet. THe groomer was coming down the trail and we were sitting on the other side of the trail when the groomer waived you and your friend around him. I saw that sled on there website, and thought it was cool so its easy to recognize and remember. I have and under tunnel exhaust with the stock seat and a custom made seat support.

Trails were trashed , Friday was alot better but we made the mistake of riding to Tug Hill, That was nuts.

viento79 said:
Is that an XTX or a shorty converted? Just curious to see the amount of tunnel space gained with this kit.

it's a 121, but sure does look long with the short seat & exhaust

we had some frozen hard pack on the lakes for a while this weekend....
BIG wheelie fun :-o

Back