• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Rumor

The hcs guys were talking last spring about how things weren't rosy between cat and Yamaha. I guess it make sense. Will be interesting to see what the plastics look like and the packaging.

Polaris has had their own set of chassis problems these days. People have figured it out but I'm going wait till about 2029 before I pick one up. I will go where the 998 goes.
HCS. That’s a reliable source.

There has been a few plausible rumors on hcs that have been confirmed here

-things not rosy with ac/Textron and who runs the ship
-possible collaboration with Polaris
-ac brininging out a t-cat as in a turbo cat and dropping the 998
-textron possibly making a new four stroke via Weber.

Yamaha supplies engines to the sled and sxs for ac. It would be interesting to see them cut ties but I wonder what happens to the blast/venom and the zr200/snow scoot. Those thing sell like mad.

Also rumours BRP will have Cat build their 850 and under sleds. So really who really knows until it happens.

There has been a few plausible rumors on hcs that have been confirmed here

-things not rosy with ac/Textron and who runs the ship
-possible collaboration with Polaris
-ac brininging out a t-cat as in a turbo cat and dropping the 998
-textron possibly making a new four stroke via Weber.

Yamaha supplies engines to the sled and sxs for ac. It would be interesting to see them cut ties but I wonder what happens to the blast/venom and the zr200/snow scoot. Those thing sell like mad.
I wouldn’t doubt anything right now, maybe come Haydays things will be more certain.

I wouldn’t doubt anything right now, maybe come Haydays things will be more certain.
600 is apparently the only motor being shown. Apparently there is on 870 on the horizon.

1659795113323.png

A lot of 2023 Polaris have been delivered already.
These came off DOOTALK, but my dealer says he will have
IMG_2673.jpg
IMG_2674.jpg
them in this week

Well it would not be a bad thing seeing yamaha in 3 of 4 sleds.yamaha just launched a handfull of patents for an electric sled!!Its just crazy there is ZERO info about there new 998 turbo engine on there corporate website in japan,its almost like they want nothing to do with it!!I am a stock holder for them and they never post financials on there sled divisions even know they still build onsite.Someone ask jaret about that!?

i friend told me that Yamaha was up set AC about the little sleds that they are making for ski-doo and the price they are paying for them yamaha want to raise the price of the engines an also they want to get more of the little sled built for them an where told no then they came out that they are building them for ski-doo Yamaha was very mad my friend said that works there.

i friend told me that Yamaha was up set AC about the little sleds that they are making for ski-doo and the price they are paying for them yamaha want to raise the price of the engines an also they want to get more of the little sled built for them an where told no then they came out that they are building them for ski-doo Yamaha was very mad my friend said that works there.
where does he work? For Cat or Yamaha?

Sometimes mad is good. Maybe that will light a fire under their a##rse to make sleds themselves again. Wouldn't that be something.

Back