• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New ski-doo

I just love the sidewinders easy drive ability, stability and any other bilitys. Really nice reliable fast comfortable economical sled.
But it would be interesting to see a 300hp winder on our 500 foot grass drag strip. Weve had semi pro racers test here in secret on grass that is, before heading to the fall grass drags, and Ive seen some faaast sleds!! Seems in our very rural area, Im thebonly winder. Apparently locals enjoy UGLY sleds...but not a one who rode it didnt love it. Guess I should stop letting people ride it before someone wads it up.
Lol.... I was just thinking the same thing. it appears The old triples & twins still enjoy running in the grass more than anything.

I just love the sidewinders easy drive ability, stability and any other bilitys. Really nice reliable fast comfortable economical sled.
But it would be interesting to see a 300hp winder on our 500 foot grass drag strip. Weve had semi pro racers test here in secret on grass that is, before heading to the fall grass drags, and Ive seen some faaast sleds!! Seems in our very rural area, Im thebonly winder. Apparently locals enjoy UGLY sleds...but not a one who rode it didnt love it. Guess I should stop letting people ride it before someone wads it up.
Sump, here's a RACE setup winder on grass 500ft, this will be higher than 300HP

Sump, here's a RACE setup winder on grass 500ft, this will be higher than 300HP
Thank you!
Nice!!!
3.47 @ 95 or so is fast. A pro stock mach z was turning close to that, cant remember 60 and 500 foot times. Also had a few people here testing D and D big bore cats one year. Wound up in the creek, track is 1100 feet, so best be on the brakes with the mods. Had a 4 stroke polaris turbo here too...turd. Sounded terrible too. Like my old quadmaster with a busted exhaust.
Our club president said they want to bring our drags back...but currently its a rifle range..lol!

Oh, he'll chime in, but his answer will be that if you machine the head and run race gas it's all good..... ;) :D
I have pump in now
It’s above stock power
1.53 60
4.1 330
6.2 660
Hmmm
I can gain .4 tenths with race at the level it was
It’s getting faster
My 12 year old has been riding it all day
So safe I don’t worry about it at all and whoever rides it
Pump gas it’s well over 180 btw

Last edited:
I have pump in now
It’s above stock power
1.53 60
4.1 330
6.2 660
Hmmm
I can gain .4 tenths with race at the level it was
It’s getting faster
My 12 year old has been riding it all day
So safe I don’t worry about it at all and whoever rides it
Pump gas it’s well over 180 btw
With the stock head?
I seem to recall not that many days ago that you mentioned there was no more power to be had with tuning on a stock engine with pump fuel.

Hmmm
So many thoughts
the head appears to me to be stock when I look at it
Lol
I like my sled and it works very good
Two more cat 998 converts today after riding it
All the sleds are good honestly
I’m just giving you guys crap back
Beautiful riding

Back