• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Skinz (SPG) "Concept" Front Suspension

MotoPsycho

Lifetime Member
OFT Racing is very excited about our involvement in the development of the all new...

SPG "Concept" front suspension.

DSC01083.jpg

We have been assisting Skinz since January of this year to bring you the best innovation in Nytro enhancements since the OFT Racing Relocator!

We are announcing the opportunity for our customers to pre-order this kit for a small down-payment no later than Monday of next week.

We will offer the kits in Silk-Satin Flat Black, and Super Chrome powdercoats as standard colors, but they can be ordered in other colors that we stock for a minimal up charge of 25.00 extra. (additional colors to be listed when the pre-orders go live)

These kits will include everything needed for a complete installation. This includes the new steering rods, upper & lower A-arms, upper & lower heim joints, a-arm bushings, hardware, etc...

Shock retrofitting may be necessary

As you may know, for the time being, these kits will only be offered for use with your existing Fox or Exit shocks, or with your choice of Fox shocks purchased with the kit. If you wish to use your existing Fox or Exit shocks, they will most likely require retrofitting to work with ths kit. OFT Racing will be offering the retrofit service on Fox and Exit shocks for a small additional up charge that includes return shipping. (These charges will also be listed when the kit goes live on our site.)

All OFT Racing pre-orders will receive a substantial retrofitting discount as well!

Please stay tuned for opening day!

More info on this kit is available HERE

Is this for the mountain guys only or is there a kit available for the flatlander aswell? Is there a place to mount a sway bar? What is the price of the kit?

natedawgedog said:
shaddow44 said:
Is this for the mountain guys only or is there a kit available for the flatlander aswell? Is there a place to mount a sway bar? What is the price of the kit?

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=100802
most of the info on this kit is on the last few pages...

Ya, I've read that thread from front to back...even asked the same question in it....nothing in there really answered my questions...however I did find the info i was looking for elsewhere...basic kit should be around $1000 and it said there will bet an RTX/XTX kit...gets pricier when shocks are added...but the kit looks well put together and priced about right!

shaddow44 said:
Ya, I've read that thread from front to back...even asked the same question in it....nothing in there really answered my questions...however I did find the info i was looking for elsewhere...basic kit should be around $1000 and it said there will bet an RTX/XTX kit...gets pricier when shocks are added...but the kit looks well put together and priced about right!

They will be working on a 41-42" version of the Concept front end after they get fully up and running on the 39" kits.

The sway bar option has been discussed, but they believe that, if good shocks are utilized, there really is no need for the sway bar. Nothing has been decided yet, however.

The sway bar cannot be attached on the 39" wide kit.

scmurs said:
shaddow44 said:

They will be working on a 41-42" version of the Concept front end after they get fully up and running on the 39" kits.

The sway bar option has been discussed, but they believe that, if good shocks are utilized, there really is no need for the sway bar. Nothing has been decided yet, however.

Awsome, thanks scmurs!

scmurs said:
shaddow44 said:

Good job SPG and OFT!! Finally I have a reason to smoke a tree! ;)!

Is it really going to be a grand for this kit plus the retro of the shocks? If so turbo may need to come before this.

Wow! That front end looks like you guys are on the right track. The stock front end is hopeless. I hope you guys come out with a wider front end for the short track Nytros as it is sorely needed!

Love the design but let me get this straight...they want around $150-200 more for the kit vs. a timbersled kit but you don't get new spindles?? Seems WAY to expensive when you take that into account!

Back