• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New spring for Yamaha Secondary, no coil bind and better torsion

Better top end for a bone stock viper?

I just ordered 2 SW Orange springs. One for my SW with an Ulmer Stage 1 Kit on it, the other for my brother's stock XTX. Looking forward to this upgrade. Thanks for all the work on this.

I just ordered 2 SW Orange springs. One for my SW with an Ulmer Stage 1 Kit on it, the other for my brother's stock XTX. Looking forward to this upgrade. Thanks for all the work on this.

Thank you :)

Please provide results back from using the spring with the Ulmer kit. @yamahaguys I Changed both secondary springs on their sleds with Ulmer kits back to the stock Pink and improved everything ..... so I am positive that the new orange spring will be even better because of the smaller diameter wire that will eliminate coil bind.

Anyone know if dealers have this spring in Canada / Ontario yet?

Try ORPS In Newmarket Ont. They sell Thunder Products

This is the correct spring right?

IMG_1674.PNG

Does Dalton make a spring that will do the same thing?
Getting this stuff from the US really adds to the price

Does Dalton make a spring that will do the same thing?
Getting this stuff from the US really adds to the price

Nope, Tried all of Dalton's springs. I have tried every spring, You name the brand.....

This spring was specially designed because twist, wire diameter and sidepressure all needed to be specific.

Back