• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New spring for Yamaha Secondary, no coil bind and better torsion

NOS & Shag
what are you thinking for Apex XTX stock with a big rider on board. Goal is trail > lake runs, big miles .
Hope your having fun look forward to riding with you again. I was thinking 7-1 but reading 3-3.
Have fun be safe

NOS & Shag
what are you thinking for Apex XTX stock with a big rider on board. Goal is trail > lake runs, big miles .
Hope your having fun look forward to riding with you again. I was thinking 7-1 but reading 3-3.
Have fun be safe

I would start at 3-3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that spring got my drag sled to 150 on the tar

Thanks guys

Still 3-3 wrap with thunder products clutch kit and dalton 35/39 helix?

just ordered for my 2014 apex with ulmers kit i'll see what happens, where do i start 2-3?

Got the spring put it on and no snow!!! Just wondering what you think the difference in top end will be ?

just ordered for my 2014 apex with ulmers kit i'll see what happens, where do i start 2-3?

Start at 2-3 with your apex. 3-3 if you want more grunt corner to corner.

When I got my orange spring I set it at 3-3, wasn't real sure that was correct (didn't see this thread first) so I called the guys at TP and was told by there tech that it should be 6-1. Stock 18 winder, trail rider-zero off trail. Just want to make sure from the pros what twist I really should do but it sounds like 3-3 is the way to go.

When I got my orange spring I set it at 3-3, wasn't real sure that was correct (didn't see this thread first) so I called the guys at TP and was told by there tech that it should be 6-1. Stock 18 winder, trail rider-zero off trail. Just want to make sure from the pros what twist I really should do but it sounds like 3-3 is the way to go.

Set the spring at 3-3

Back