• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Stealth Trailor

try this

Attachments

• 096.JPG
    096.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 111
ok good.. !! Thanks, we were a little worried about the blue.. It was supposed to be darker but the boys at stealth brought us that, we kinda liked it so it stuck. Could you get the indside pic??

I just bought a Stealth Predator 7x23 about 3 months back. Those Yamaha graphics are freakin' awesome!!! Who made those for you?? I'm real happy with mine. For the price of those Stealth's, they are a great trailer!

guy we go riding with made them up.. went through several prototypes before going with that one.. Took him about two days to put them on.. Both sides are like that.. Back door is black with white yamaha with the tuning forks.. we like it so far but havent had the chance to use it!! Its nice to stand up in it without hitting your head :o| .. Also poly'd the floor and sides to handle the salt.. we shall see!!

blackjoker32 said:
ok good.. !! Thanks, we were a little worried about the blue.. It was supposed to be darker but the boys at stealth brought us that, we kinda liked it so it stuck. Could you get the indside pic??
Is that a custom blue or is it just a stock color that you got to pick from? If it's custom, I'm pi$$ed at myself. I ordered mine black and white. I think similar graphics like yours would look cool on mine. I'd have them made blue with a white outline on the rear portion only behind the divider at the very top. That rear portion is black. I'm still drooling over that color blue and those decals!!!

it was supposed to be closer to the yammi blue.. a little darker.. if you look at thier catelog you could see it.. but we ended up liking it! Just barely fits a rage, rx1, nytro and an attak! but all in all we were happy!

You must be talking about the indigo blue color they offer in the online brochure? Hey, could you post a pic of the rear door? Thanks!

I'll look for your trailer on the Hill or Speculator if you ride in these spots. The trailer is Awesome! Post some interior pics when you get a chance. Where did you get the trailer?

thanks guys.. here are some more.. def look for the trailer at tug hill.. seems like that place is the only place to ride in ny...although I saw some boys heading north towards tupper lake!

Here some more pictures!

Attachments

• 072.JPG
    072.JPG
    274.4 KB · Views: 87

Back