• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New to Yamaha and Nytro

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 Nytro
So I've owned a bunch of sleds but haven't had a Yamaha since my 99 SRX 600.

I just bought a 2010 Nytro - 2 years of warranty left

Scmidt Bros Exhaust
Scmidt Bros Clutch Kit
144 Gold Diggers

I am putting on the RSI seat cover
RSI 5" bar
C&A XTX's
Rox Running Board Traction Strips

I need to change the oil, grease the suspension, clean it, and change the slides.

Exhaust donuts are good as are the front bushings.

Besides reading the OFT is a good idea - any other suggestions?

yes I agree, the sky is the limit with these sleds. you can do a few mods and make it more rideable ect, or you can spend $10,000 on these sleds and wonder where it all went.... :)

Hi and welcome to the site. What model Nytro did you get. XTX, MTX.......? This is crucial info for mods and updates.

As the others said, skid plate, and rid. Adjust the suspension to your liking, and write a list of little things you may want to change. Come back here, and we can definitely help.

Congrats! :sled1:

Also only do one change at a time , that way you will know if it works for you or not .....
Skid plate for sure , long or short both are awesome !

It's a shorty

What's the best skid plate for the Nytro?

And the name - ehh, I'm on Dootalk, Arcticchat, HCS all with the same screen name so I just keep it consistent.

As far as set up - I'll ride it this winter with the shocks cranked where they feel best for me (it has the GTYRs) and then come spring they will be off to Ian at Monster for the appropriate make over

Back