• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Yamaha Patents Filed

I do remember hearing about a power steering module coming from Yamaha...imagine the aggressive skis you could install with tiring out your arms.

The other patent kind of looks like the Snowhawks, just done differently, maybe a whole lot better. Time will tell.

MT RX1 Mountain Man said:
The second link is the new Nytro....

I thought the same thing, until I realized there was a power steering box just below the bars. Basically in front of the Rad.

Interesting! Probably the same one used on thier 4X4 ATV's.

The first one looks like you could shift it!!! How fun would that be! In the second link, one part that caught my eyes was the rear suspension. How sweet would it be to have power steering...................... I hope I could put it on my '08!!! LOL!!

I would imagine that it would only be an assist rather than an all out power steering as that would lead to some broken/bent steering parts. Pat the Rat- can shed some light on this? Does your wheeler have full power or is it only an assist?

Love it Snow Scoot II,,,,,,,funnything I was watching the new skidoo DVD amd they showed a very similar snowmobile they were working on......

TomKat said:
I would imagine that it would only be an assist rather than an all out power steering as that would lead to some broken/bent steering parts. Pat the Rat- can shed some light on this? Does your wheeler have full power or is it only an assist?
they call it a power steering but its an assist,the more you steer,the more it assits,the unit on the grizz is very small,it wouldnt be much of a weight issue

Back