• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NY Chapter

bulldogbones

Expert
If your from NY pop in and say hey. Its a perfect time to talk about great trails in NY that you might know about, or good hole in the wall places to eat while on the trail.

Im from Turin NY the trail is about 1000yds from my back door and I am less then 5 miles from Tabolts Corners.

Hello. We use to ride up your way a lot. Stay down here in the south west corner now. We did your trails the day after the 100" in 24 hours. that must have been in the mid 90's. That was a ton of ungroomed powder to play in.

Hey I'm from Derby about 20 mins south of Buffalo. Mainly ride the trails in Southern Erie county which are usually awesome. I do get down into Chautauqua and Cattaraugus counties to ride also at least 6 times a season. Def love the trails down there as well

Great trails and exceptional snow conditions in WNY this past season. Hopefully we'll have the same or better conditions this winter. I rode most everything from Letchworth State Park to Mayville, Chautauqua Lake region in the WNY region. I also did several miles in northern PA. Coudersport to the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon is a great ride when they have enough snow. I was thinking about doing a ride from Letchworth to Mayville and back this winter if we get enough snow. I'm not sure how many trail miles it would be but it'll be at least a two day ride with very little road riding.

A friend of mine did Randolph to Letchworth and back in one day. Mayville would be to much for one. I would say our trails this year were the best ever. I was in the state Wyoming in March. They also had an unreal amount of snow. I guess everyone did good on snow this year.

Ride Warren County here, Lake Luzerne and Lake George in particular. Love it up there.

If your ever up Tug hill way the "Hook and Ladder" has great food and its REALLY cheap.

Most of the trails in Letchworth are snow covered paved roads. I don't do a lot of riding in the park but the kids and wife like to ride in to the rim of the gorge. The scenery is spectacular.

Attachments

• letchworth park 1.jpg
    letchworth park 1.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 131
  • letchworth 2.jpg
    letchworth 2.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 121
Hey, another wny'er here. I live and ride mostly in Chautauqua county. We do try to get up to the letchworth area once a season...great trails. When we do we will trailer to Byrnecliff and take off from there. We will also trailer up to Eden, ny to meet up with friends/family and ride towards Springville and beyond. A couple of friends and I keep a camper up in the Tug Hill area (at Cedar Pines which is outside of Redfield,ny).
Possible WNY TY Ride?

Back