• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro top speed

new top end time

The other day I had a 5-6 mile open stretch on a groomed trail and got her up another 3 mph from my previous top speed. Now have a 103mph top speed. All stock sled and I'm probably close to 245lbs with gear.

Re: new top end time

leeman13 said:
The other day I had a 5-6 mile open stretch on a groomed trail and got her up another 3 mph from my previous top speed. Now have a 103mph top speed. All stock sled and I'm probably close to 245lbs with gear.

Yep, thats about right! :yam:

Hit 109 a number of times on the Speedo on the Turtle Flambeau Flowage in WI last Satruday on harpack at 15 degree temp. I have Ulmer Clutch Kit, CR10 plugs, Excell Header and K&N Filters. It screams!!!!

woodydog said:
Hit 109 a number of times on the Speedo on the Turtle Flambeau Flowage in WI last Satruday on harpack at 15 degree temp. I have Ulmer Clutch Kit, CR10 plugs, Excell Header and K&N Filters. It screams!!!!
Look out for donners bay!!! I had a ooopss there January 2nd.

09 rtx se. 144 studs.
105 up hill on plowed road, short run between 1/4-1/2 mile 30° out. I was hitting dirt patches and it was dark so I let off. I just bought sled, was told its stock but runs well, I think 110 is def feasible on the flat with cooler temps. Coming off a 06 800x skidoo I was pleasantly surprised. The skidoo would of got it top end but not by a lot.

Just put a speed sheath on your nytro and that will get 109-112 on hard packed with no loss on bottem end! :flag:

Speed sheath? Screw that! I just installed a new trans molecular deionizer! Now the skis dont touch the snow!

On my MTX 153 I went to 140 on the trails before having to slow down, still had alot left in her.

how are you guys getting these figures? i just came back from a weekend trip, we did few lake runs, and at 2000 feet all I could get was 97mph.
Its all stock, how can it get up to 103? Im about 220lbs with gear.

Liars figure and figures lie? The highest gps speed I have seen was 98.7mph. Krysfly Was the 97mph speedo speed?

Back