• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro TTX 2013 1,75,Europe 71`North

Let us know how the sled performs! I don't think anyone else on this entire site owns a TTX!

I just wish they would bring it to the US. :o|

DeepFrz said:
Let us know how the sled performs! I don't think anyone else on this entire site owns a TTX!

I just wish they would bring it to the US. :o|
Wrong :) I got a TTX with MCX 180, the front suspension is the best I have ever tried, soft but efficient. The skid is OK. My former sled (Apex RTX 300+ hp) was equipped with a 144" ZX2, so I'm used to a perfect rear suspension. Got 200 km on the TTX sled /G

The 180 hp kit is not something that you will notice like a big turbo boost kicking in, still got the good stock engine response due to the stock compression ratio. You will not scream or laugh inside the helmet, 100 hp is missing for that feeling. It's something for the Nytro rider that wants to have something like a 800 cc two stroker in performance, it's running through a muffler so the police will not give you a ticket. Got over 300 km on the sled now. The old 300+ hp Apex was something else, it was pure turbo performance. /G

I let the kids use the MP and the old Ski-Doo sleds. My oldest son took a small ride with the TTX today, he was smiling after the ride. The handling got 10 out of 10, I can just agree on that /G

My kids are 4,9,11 and 12 so they have to wait a while before driving the TTX:)
But they drive my wifes lynx xtrim ACE.......also got a 96 MachZ but its too fast for them too.......:)
But they are asking,so its only a matter of time before they do:)

Undertunnel exhaust

Got the parts today,tried them on,but has to modify a bit.....

But it was a bit louder.......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 187
snefokk said:
DeepFrz said:
I have adjusted the shocks a little softer,and now it take the bumps perfect. It was a little hard stock:) but hey,its Ohlins,TTX Ohlins.......:)

Do you remember how many clicks softer you did adjust?
I have the same sleed and i want it softer as well.

Fiam said:
snefokk said:
DeepFrz said:
I have adjusted the shocks a little softer,and now it take the bumps perfect. It was a little hard stock:) but hey,its Ohlins,TTX Ohlins.......:)

In front i have 6-10 comp-decomp
1 click down on comp on the skid:)

snefokk said:
Fiam said:
snefokk said:
DeepFrz said:

In front i have 6-10 comp-decomp
1 click down on comp on the skid:)

Thanks for the quick response! I will try that setup this weekend!

Skid = boggie? Is it 1 down on both shocks? Or just one? Skid is not familar to me.

Back