• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro xtx,Europe 71`North

i cut my muffler in 2 and took out the end pipe,so the exhaust is going straight trough it, sounds nice now too ;)!
and maybe i saved 200g of weight

and MAYBE i will get less ice in the tunnel aswell since the front of the muffler stays colder :Rockon:

Attachments

• nytro potte innmat.JPG
    nytro potte innmat.JPG
    373.3 KB · Views: 149

x2 on what snefokk says, saturday was unbelieveable. Tonight we got even more snow up above 350 meters or 1000 ft. Riding condition at 500 meters or 1500 ft is as good as it gets.... those reindeers ... well I like to eat them hahaha LOL

I will post a lot of pics from the last weeks rides in the TY Mileage Fun Contest, rxrider riding in Arctic Norway asap.

I just had to buy my old Mach Z back,bought it new in 96,and my brother in law has had it from 01-09,but hasnt used it at all, i dont now what to do with it ,maybe build a dragster,time will show

Attachments

• Vinter.JPG
    Vinter.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 179
In some of your pictures it looks like you have the yamaha ski skins (part #SMA-8EXSK-75-BK). If so how do you like them? Any problems? I'm thinking about a set but can't find anybody who has experience with them.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• ski skins.jpg
    ski skins.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1,122
snefokk said:
Nothing new for this season, but im thinking of a 240bhp turbo kit, costs about 4000$, hm what to do????

You only live once :jump: :-o ;)! :Rockon: BOOST ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a go, stop thinking, start tinckering, add the turbo and be done with it.

I will repeat what I just say, nice talking to you this afternoon. It's a go hahahah :)

Back