• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OK, so I tried the Snowtrackers

Mike,
Do you have any idea how the semi extreme trackers work? If so, how do they compare to the extremes?

what about loading on a trailer (biting into the wood) and rail road crossings etc?

I have the semi extreme's on my sons 07 Phazer and wish i had gone with the extreme's. They track fine but seem to take a bit more arm to turn. The rectifier runs the full length of the bar and they seem to push a bit compared to the extreme's. I may try to shorten up the rectifier so it is ahead of the spindle only and see what happens. My thinking is it will steer easier and let the bar bite more like the extreme's. The Phazer is very light in the front and needs all the bite it can get. They track fine and would good for a lessor aggressive rider though. kvviper

sj said:
what about loading on a trailer (biting into the wood) and rail road crossings etc?
No different than any other bar. kviper

I've been running a set of Extreme's for 1500 km's now and the control is awesome.
I am missing a 3" piece of carbide in the center of the one carbide and was wondering if anyone else is having an issue like that?
I also just heard that a local guy here went over some railway tracks and caught on them. He ended up replacing his front bulkhead because the A arms bust the bolt out of it. Do you guys think that should be a concern or should I just keep riding them?

Do the snow trackers have much drag? I am running Stud Boy deuces and these things drag the sled down horribly.

Back