• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ontario trail pass

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
17’ Yamaha sidewinder
Where is everyone putting their trail pass?!! There is no room anywhere on the sled that looks half decent. I have the mid sport blue windshield and would hate to cover up the Yamaha logo!

Left side of the tunnel. Was told by a trail warden that it was ok there. I put my validation sticker in the center of the trail pass. Easy removal each year!

I hate the giant registration they have in some places. I registered in NY one year and its a huge sticker almost the size of a license plate and a pain to remove later. In Maine we have small colored stickers that remove fairly easy by comparison

89D3312F-68C0-48B3-A8D5-95DF46A81141.jpeg
Where is everyone putting their trail pass?!! There is no room anywhere on the sled that looks half decent. I have the mid sport blue windshield and would hate to cover up the Yamaha logo!
I always put it on windshield but this year decided to put on side

I placed my Ontario pass on the front of windshield for the first time ever, usually I put it at left knee
F8859AB9-9BA7-4AD1-A5E8-7684C99CEF5E.jpeg

I find some of the guys I occasionally ride with put their pass where Dan does and it’s just an invitation for the cops to stop you instead of just waving you by! Not that we aren’t totally legal, just a hassle.

Permit front, license side.
WIN_20180105_13_20_41_Pro.jpg

Back