• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ontario TY Ride 2014

Ooooooh! Sounds nice! We'll be heading up leaving Ottawa Friday afternoon with 3 sleds. My son decided to drop out and stay home to take care of the dog. He said next year for sure!

pm'd you yamahas. sry I have to back out but I am sending saplingkiller and kirkswim. what else can a brother do for his siblings? they are probably pulling in sat am.

Alright, I'm booked! Arriving Friday night, staying until Sunday, probably leaving in the afternoon.

ghost rider, maybe meet up with us at the hotel before we leave? That way the whole group is together. If that's possible.

yamahas said:
ghost rider, maybe meet up with us at the hotel before we leave? That way the whole group is together. If that's possible.

hard to get to the days inn from my location due to one important lake access is closed so i would have to go around the Dorset Dwight route which makes the trip
150 km door to door. better to meet somewhere en route if that works maybe at a lunch location or something….
I don't want to hinder your plans as a group so we can chance it and if it works out great.

Barry

I regretfully have to bail this year, a family function got moved last minute and I can't get out of it. Have fun guys.

Sapling killer and I will be driving down from northbay Saturday morning. What time are we aiming to meet up at? Meet for breakfast? Or meet in the parking lot to ride?

What works best for you guys? Mooseman and I will already be at the hotel.

Either one works as one just means we get up earlier(I am used to getting up at 4:30am so either way is good for me)

I'm meeting up with Yamahas tonight once we're unloaded to start looking at the trail maps and such.

Mooseman said:
I'm meeting up with Yamahas tonight once we're unloaded to start looking at the trail maps and such.

everywhere is excellent riding….got another 10cm last night…on top of the 4 feet +
we are suppose to get 20cm tonight…… let me know if you come up with a route today.

Barry

We're on our way. Just stopped in renfrew for dinner.

I am just about to leave.

Kirk, how does meeting up around 9 30 in the parking lot sound?

sorry guys…..sled went south….very far south….had to limp it back home.
I'll try again next time.

Barry

Back