• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ontario ty ride for 2012

There where a few of us talking about this in the VIP section. Looks like the popular locations would be North bay or New Liskeard depending on conditions/everyone's travel times.

I have always wanted to ride Canada, this may be an opprotunity? which VIP lounge have you been discussing in?

That would be great. There are many different kinds of trails in that area. There are everything from the tight twisty to wide open pipe lines to lakes. Something for everyone.

It was in the Canadian VIP lounge.

i am in on the ski kicking.

sappling killer (cory) lives in northbay and would know some of the good off trail stuff there.

yamahas said:
That would be great. There are many different kinds of trails in that area. There are everything from the tight twisty to wide open pipe lines to lakes. Something for everyone.

It was in the Canadian VIP lounge.

Great place to ride!

I know it's a long way off but at this point in time, I'm in ;)!

Sappling KILLER!!!!!!!
I would love to do an Ontario ride, heck I even tried a couple years ago to start an annual. Life got in the way though and my sledding time has been limited the last few years.

Go for it!

That works for me, is that family day week end for us guys from ontario? If some guys are coming from farther away and you like to get more riding time out of a trip I would be down for going up before the week end and get some riding in.

Back