• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Overall Best Exhaust?

07Nytro

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
None right now
hello i wanna get a exhaust on my sled this year, whats the best overall aftermarket pipe?? I have the stock one on now and i want something after market or upgraded. I am kinda looking towards a streetbike exhaust, becuase they are much cheaper then a kit like the hauck or excell. so what are you guys running for exhaust pipes? My dad and I discussed about airbox pods, im with it hes against it, but i dont know if id trust those little things being sucked through or something. So i heard that airbox mods make the sled louder, i wont have any yet.

for best performance get a AAEN exhaust . its been dyno'd for 9 hp increase and 11 hp increase with a enriched fuel curve . for nicest sound i recommend a schmidtbros exhaust . plus 5 hp gain . and cheaper then aaen. best of luck man

super Q sounds great and is much lighter than stock for only $220 on ebay rumble pack also makes a pipe for $300 and MBRP makes one for around $350 other than that i think spending $500+ for excell or hauck is to much. when you can chose three others for $350 or less. i think your mostly paying $500+ for looks. dont get me wrong i love the street bike pipe look but are you getting that much more power for that extra $200 if its only 2 more hp thats $100 per hp and thats crazy

I went with the Aaen. Pricey but has the most HP, looks deadly & sounds deadlier.

You gotta put that extra HP to the ground though. Track & clutch kit.

I took a blast today & took some hi-def vids that I'll post up on youtube tomorrow...

Yeah I took out the weight transfer blocks too.

THAT made a difference. Probably not good on the trail, but fun for playing around.

I've got an MBRP on mine and it's not that loud (I don't think) and I had a 2 stroke last season. Not a big fan of the can "braaaap" but the 4 stroke sound is completely different. :4STroke:

AAEN sounds deadly! but i dont know if i can fork out that much cash on just a exhaust!

It sounds even better in person. Deeper tone than the video camera can pick up, and you can "feel" it.

I am very happy with it.

Back