• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Painting Phazer, need ideas! Help please!

Phazer500

Extreme
I have a 2009 Phazer RTX and really wanna paint some panels orange, cause I'm thinking this could make it really pop. Also, I saw a picture of one that had some orange on it previously. I tried to find it but to no avail. Or if anyone has ANY ideas/tips towards painting some panels or painting anything, it would be much appreciated. I want something other than the stock look.

Thank you in advance guys.

if your not that good at painting, look into wraps.. I was told to do a custom wrap with whatever i want was like $200 and they would install it for me. that was for a hood graphic. i think it would be amazing to make custom graphics on sleds.

Prozac500: Thank you! These are a major help
Ray Knobs: That's a really great idea! I'll start scanning eBay for some.

I haven't decided whether to do a wrap or not but wraps are pretty expensive :/ So we will see. Thank you for all your help though, guys.

Phazer500 said:
Prozac500: Thank you! These are a major help
Ray Knobs: That's a really great idea! I'll start scanning eBay for some.

I haven't decided whether to do a wrap or not but wraps are pretty expensive :/ So we will see. Thank you for all your help though, guys.

No problem Phazer500
Here is a link to show you what my sled looks like with the sticker kit from arcticfxgraphics.

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php? ... highlight=

http://www.carbonfiberfilm.com/

dsc_0260.jpg

What color did you get? I'm doing all my panels in Brown carbon fiber as well as the hand guards and whatever else I can do!

Black.I was tempted by the silver may order that later.I am doing the airbox and the headlight cover for sure.

I got my wifes Phazer wrapped at a local sign shop, and it turned out pretty sweet (a few small inperfections) It was a red and black GT, so all the red is now hot pink ! Also they wanted $200 at first but because of the inperfections they charged us $125

Back