• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Parking in your Garage

Direct Attack

Veteran
I have carbides and picks on my 06 ATTACK and 06 VENTURE . What do you guys put on the floor so it does engrave / etch your concrete floors when you pull in your garage ?

some guys are just throwing a sheet of OSB or plywood down and driving on that - I just drive on the floor - studs screw up the floor worse than anything. new concrete would be more vulnerable - mine is about 8 years old so i dont see any new marks from the skis.

I've got the flooring that hockey arenas use around the rink works great and will not rot out like plywood. Also its not slippery when wet.

I put those grooved trailer guides down for the skis. I used liquid nails to hold them to the floor. They work great......MM.

I second the dollies and sled lift. Not a mark on the floor. Unload off trailer, throw the dollies under them, wheel them in and then onto the sled lift. Simplicity at its finest

i use the dollies for the skis or an old pair of ski skins. do not have studs but i do use the track dolly to move the sled around in the garage unless it is bros viper. i have to haul that thing out because it has no reverse.

Back