• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pc5

xtx

Extreme
Will putting on a pc5 get u any gains ? Only a pc5 and nothing else is it worth the money ?

May want to call Ulmer and ask. But my understanding, if nothing else, your sled will start easier and will do better on top, as they are lean out of the box, supposedly. Better all around driveability.

In my opinon your money would be better spent else where. ulmer seems to be the person to ask. there is a gain from his air box mod. If u want gain mid range a 23 tooth gear helps. If u want to be quicker on the trail deal with the crap skis. i know people that have had great experience with show trackers. i put on precision skis and very happy. this is all just an opinon. do some reaserch

On a 2006 to 2010 the gains are minimal if stock. On a 2011 and newer there is 4 to 5 up to be had with better cold starts and better top end.

I haven't noticed much difference. I ride with another 2011 Apex which is stock and we both take the same amount at refills.

burlyviper said:
I haven't noticed much difference. I ride with another 2011 Apex which is stock and we both take the same amount at refills.

So did you notice any change in power/top speed with the mods you made?

Back