• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pennsylvania SideWinder registration sticker location?

3UR

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder LTX-LE
2016 Arictic Cat 7000
2012 Skidoo MXZ TNT 800
image.jpeg

Hello, has anyone from Pa install the state required registration numbers and 2-yr registration stickers on their Winders?
The Registration Number Decal is 4" long by 3" wide. (One on each side of sled)

The Registration Decal is 2" long by 3' wide. (One on each side of sled)

Just wondering where you put them? I was thinking on the black plastic on front nose section just in front of upper control arms below the yellow reflector on each side of sled. there's not a lot of area there...

Any idea's would be appreciated.

Joe

i'm putting my nys reg under the amber reflector up front vertical

The NY reg number stickers are the same size as the PA numbers. I put my NY stickers at the bottom of the side panels at the same angle as the stripes are on the decals. Without then reflecting (like they did from my camera flash) at quick glance they're almost unnoticeable. My dealer and I also thought about the nose piece under the yellow reflector but I felt that would stick out too much.

I'm also looking for pics on this I would love custom ones but everyone says here in NY a ticket with those are the same as not having it registered at all

Here's where I attached my MN registration numbers and decal...

I'm not sure if this location would give you enough real estate to attach either the PA or NYS stickers.

20170130_131417.jpg

I guess Im lucky, I do live and buy/register in NY...But since I only ride at my winter home in Ontario, CA.....I go with custom numbers....do as the natives they say!

IMG_9937.JPG
IMG_9943.JPG

Reg SW 5.jpg

Wow that looks good dan I may say screw it and see how long I can get away with it with custom lettering lol

Wow that looks good dan I may say screw it and see how long I can get away with it with custom lettering lol
I hear they are buggers in NY....Glad I am lucky enough to have my place up where the good snow and lakes are..lol

I actually have the main trail right here at my house too, they stake it each yr,sign it...store with gas next to me, but it snows like a few times and then melts....not sure how anyone could be into sledding living here..lol

Get a few inches an groomer comes by even! lol

Back