• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer bogs down in deep snow

yours is an 09?, it should have it done already. mine is an 07.
take a pic right by the top shock mount. i'll tell you if you have it.

Ther are also pieces that plug up gaps between plastic between A arms or keep the gaps from pushing apart to let snow in.

Just got some pics. Wow. Somethin aint right.

GetAttachment.jpg

k.jpg

Got the rubber pieces.

o.jpg

#*$&@.

Don't know what skid plate you have but the stock yami one doesn't help this problem. The skinz skid plate helps a ton!!

I just bought one off eBay.. Could be skinz but I don't know. Also, I installed UP Bushman's bushing kit to cure the yamaslop this weekend, could I have put something back together wrong? Mind you I DID NOT remove the airbox. I simply went in from the front where the tool bag is.

is part number 10 still on your sled?

Attachments

• FRAME.Gif
    95 KB · Views: 84
my guess is thats where the snow is getting in. yeh thats the yami skid plate, skinz is wide front to back, doesn't have huge cut out for a arms

asdlfk.jpg

Found that greasy mixture on there too. Don't know if it means anything I'm just trying to post all the pics I can to get down to this.

you didn't overfill the oil did you? maybe causing it to blow out the overflow & leak out on everything. not that this is your bog problem.

do you know if it's coming in from under the filter or leaking through the gasket on the airbox?

maybe the airbox lid wasn't on properly?

all the oil mixture you see is just water coming out of the airbox - looks like the airbox is doing it's job keeping the snow out of the motor - i had an 07 and would absolutely bury it in the deep snow and it never bogged -

I think that skidplate is acting like a shovel.Try taking it off and run stock or buy the glideplate like said.

Back