• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer for a BIG guy

Ruckus said:
Does anyone know typically how long a 3lb bottle will last? The refill is over $300.

$20/3lb refill in cooke city, mt and they kinda have high prices for anything in town. Ran it a 50hp shot on my M7..... boy was that a mistake, now I got a turbo, lol. Soon as you get that first perma-grin from it, you want more.

Anyone know the biggest shot you can run on a Phazer? I got that 50hp kit and was thinking of tossing it on my phazer. Obviously I Doubt I'd do 50hp (although it is under warrenty, lol) but anyone think the phazer would take a 30hp shot?

Very interesting. I did not expect to see NOS in this thread. I'm another 6'+ 200lb Phazer rider, but I just started sledding and only had the Phazer for about 200 miles last season. Looking forward to putting some miles on this year though.

jakecease said:
Ruckus said:
Does anyone know typically how long a 3lb bottle will last? The refill is over $300.

$20/3lb refill in cooke city, mt and they kinda have high prices for anything in town. Ran it a 50hp shot on my M7..... boy was that a mistake, now I got a turbo, lol. Soon as you get that first perma-grin from it, you want more.

Anyone know the biggest shot you can run on a Phazer? I got that 50hp kit and was thinking of tossing it on my phazer. Obviously I Doubt I'd do 50hp (although it is under warrenty, lol) but anyone think the phazer would take a 30hp shot?

Not sure but others have said the weak spot is the rods in our motors.Sure hope motor can take extra 30hp since I should be right around there.

Back