• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer love.

Phazer500

Extreme
Well boys, just took the phazer out for it's first real ride after I did everything and got everything figured out. And by god. I now know why everyone loves their phazer so much. This is the most fun sled I've ever ridden!!! It's so amazing when you get used to it. And I truly am in love. :yam:

Anyone that's ever ridden mine either LOVES it or HATES it. I never hear "It's Ok".

blueironranger said:
Anyone that's ever ridden mine either LOVES it or HATES it. I never hear "It's Ok".

Still, waiting for Snow to try my Phazer and with the help from everyone on this site plus lots of $ I can only hope I Love it if not, I have a 16 yr old boy just dying to try it on our tight twisty trails !

It's wierd! It'll be like a whole new sport. At least to me it was. I needed that too, i was getting burnt out on snowmobiling.

I could see myself maybe riding a REV or something but nothing without a-arms or the rider forward style. My dad has a 600 Rush and I gotta say it's a pretty nice sled.

I would have to say the first time I road my phazer GT. I hated it. I had the hardest time getting use to it. Even when I bout my MTX I had a hard time changing, but when you get use to them. There is no other sled like it. I have tried driving other sled and I keep on coming back. They are so much fun!!! It feels like you can do anything on them.

i think the same thing my wife and i switched sleds for a bit last year she hated my phazer and i couldnt stand her sled. i love my phazer! :4STroke:

Same here.

It really feels at home for me. My sister HATES it though. I just rode an Apex and Nytro on the weekend too, Just didn't feel like my sled.

Just a different ride. Definetly feels bigger an heavier, but yes way more power.

Darty as hell too.

Back