• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer Riders Check Spindle Ovaling Where Ski Mounts

Hey cannondale27 I did contact the guys inqiuring for more info on the Kits. I do not have a website to link them too but can offer any info someone might need or questions anwsered. Anyone who wants to talk by phone can PM me thanks.

It was the Nytro guys.I put a link to this thread in the post for you.Not sure if its same kit or not.

Hey UP I will be in Muni on Friday. If I get a chance I will have to check some of that stuff out. Don't know how well it would hod up to the abuse of the race sled though

I'm sure they are going to be better than the stock stuff. I'm not sure what skis you use on your race sled Seth, but when I was up there last week UPbushman and I found that the full premium kit fits on the C&A pro ski I got on my sled.

Thanks cannondale 27 I know what you mean now and yes I did put a link for the Nytro guys in Nytro Talk when I started the thread thanks again.

Motoman765 said:
I'm sure they are going to be better than the stock stuff. I'm not sure what skis you use on your race sled Seth, but when I was up there last week UPbushman and I found that the full premium kit fits on the C&A pro ski I got on my sled.

Problem I run into is I never run a spindle more than three races they tend to bend on me ;) I have aluminum washers in the top and a longer bolt through the upper mount but still have issue. The steering thing intriques me though as when i sell the sleds its nice to have tight steering. People think its loose because it was "raced" they don't relize they are all like that

Both mine were bent badly after the red lake race but then again I cashed. The new sled I got had a bent spindal. I got two peaces of steel put it in a vise and straited it, then hammered out the rest. I also had to do my carbides as well.

fraolib said:
got spares but leaving them at home.... hmmmm seems to me like your asking to brake one
No its because I have toons of parts that I have to take with me to the races that still have to be installed at the race. I driving my car to munising p[acked full of car and trailing a 4X5 utillity trailer w/sled.
A .5 degree bend is about the thikness of your finger nail. Half the crap I have metioned I have done personally. Why do I do it? Its not because I am cheap it because I make very little money to work with. So I got use to making things work that last.

As for now I got to leave for the races!

Back