• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

phazer trip in MI/ dates Feb 18-20

sounds like fun to me i live in manton and can get to lake city or cadillac very easy so figure it out and i will be there ready to ride

We can easily get to Manton as well. In fact we have crossed the road from Manton to Lake City several miles east of Manton and went up to the Kalkaska trail.

I might be in depends on my job. If it was in cadillac I would say yes since I have relatives that live close by there.

you can stay in Cadillac and ride over for the day. you don't have to stay in Lake City. you could even trailer over for the day and park at our cottage.

yea i live about 300 yards from the miss-kal ride it all the time there a few good off trail spots but it gets better closer to tc the power line that goes from ranch rudolf and kalkaska is alot of fun there is always good snow up there

Sweet we could head up that way as well. We need to find a spot where we can all meat up. I was thinking about in town of Lake City. Let me know what you guys think.

Riding out of the parking area north of Manton might be the best for all who have chimed in. This is right on the trail to TC or Kalkaska.

I was thinking TC trail to get to the off-trail. But if you have good off-trail near you, that night be better.

Ding said:
Riding out of the parking area north of Manton might be the best for all who have chimed in. This is right on the trail to TC or Kalkaska.

That is a good idea Ding. I think that would be the best way for everyone to meet up. That is even better then trying to meet up in town. Let me know what you guys think.

Back