• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

phazer trip in MI/ dates Feb 18-20

Re: phazer trip in MI/change of plans PLEASE read.

prozac500 said:
I would like to get a whole bunch of people with phazer's to go on a trip. The area I picked in MI is Lake City, Houghton Lake. It doesn’t have to be all phazer's the more the merrier. We will most likely be riding off trail more then anything. Change of plans what do you guys think about having a group of people go off trail and having a group of people stay on trail and we can meet up for lunch. Let me know what you guys think. I want to see how many people are going to be interested. Than we can make up the dates later down the road.

Here's all the info that I have on the trip so far.

i remember rideing on thanksgiving day when i was 11/12 maybe. so thats when i start to get excited beacuse i know it can if it wants to and thats only 39 days away!!!!!

Who knows the trails really good in Lake City and would like to lead the group? I am asking because I am going off trail with the other part of the group. When I find out who want to lead. I want to talk to them about where we should all meet up for lunch. Please let me know.
I will try finding out dates as soon as possible and keep everyone posted.

Thanks
prozac

Perhaps a silly question but feel I should ask it, OK to bring along a female Phazer rider? She has a mod 07 FX. I normally ride an MXZx440, but for this trip will bring out the old 03 Phazer II with Bender Racing mods.

Just an idea, if you are thinking of an early winter ride, your best bet is to plan it around a UP site rather then the lower. Munising/Grand Marais area is great for an early ride. Plenty of lake effect snow. Just an idea.

Ok i am going up there the 10th i am going to see if there are cabins or a motel open in the winter. And if they will offer us a discount. I will also have a couple of dates up to see what will work for everyone interested.

rotax454 said:
Perhaps a silly question but feel I should ask it, OK to bring along a female Phazer rider? She has a mod 07 FX. I normally ride an MXZx440, but for this trip will bring out the old 03 Phazer II with Bender Racing mods.

Just an idea, if you are thinking of an early winter ride, your best bet is to plan it around a UP site rather then the lower. Munising/Grand Marais area is great for an early ride. Plenty of lake effect snow. Just an idea.

Ya it's ok to bring out a female rider!!!! Bring as many people as you want.
I don't think the ride is going to be early in the season.

prozac500 said:
rotax454 said:

Ya it's ok to bring out a female rider!!!! Bring as many people as you want.
I don't think the ride is going to be early in the season.

Thanks. She asked if she could bring along some specific riding apparel?
http://www.ruoutside.com/fleece-thong.html

Back