• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

phazer trip in MI/ dates Feb 18-20

Do a combo ride with the TY give-away in early Feb. and do a seperate "Phazer only" ride on our own. Just an idea. In any case, I have had some of the best rides in Feb. Great month to ride.

rotax454 said:
Do a combo ride with the TY give-away in early Feb. and do a seperate "Phazer only" ride on our own. Just an idea. In any case, I have had some of the best rides in Feb. Great month to ride.

Yea I was thinking the same thing.

phaze5 said:
anyone have a nearby zip so i can mapquest how far away?

From MEXICO NEW YORK to Lake City, MI. It will take you about 9 hours 59 mins on-402 E. with 579 mi
Form MEXICO NEW YORK to Munising, MI will take you about 13 hours 24 mins
on I-75 S with 782 mi.

I used Google Maps to get all the info. Like my bro said (T.S.U.Filmz).

You should come along phaze5 it will be a blasted! I see you like to ride off trail by watching your videos. Hope you can make it!!!!!!

I hope to start calling some motels here this week. I just have been so raped up with work and school. I will post up all the info I get.

Cab you EDIT your very first post with trip details as they emerge? It will make it much easier for everyone to get the latest without searching or asking for it... I might have three very modified Phazers coming assuming dates/location/work allows.

Amo said:
Cab you EDIT your very first post with trip details as they emerge? It will make it much easier for everyone to get the latest without searching or asking for it... I might have three very modified Phazers coming assuming dates/location/work allows.

Good idea thanks Amo! Sweet hope you can make it.

calling rigid one calling rigid one, you have any plans on these dates homey??????????? i am thinking if i can get some ny guys i mean cool ny guys hahaha maybe get a convoy going???

id hate to go alone that far??????????????????

phaze5 said:
calling rigid one calling rigid one, you have any plans on these dates homey??????????? i am thinking if i can get some ny guys i mean cool ny guys hahaha maybe get a convoy going???

id hate to go alone that far??????????????????

Yes the dates are going to be Feb. 18-19. That would be cool just keep me posted.

its only 2000 miles right hahaha besides were all on phazers hahaha i am sure there will be no power advantages hahaahaha

Back