• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2019-20 Season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
vintage lid (jhonny skeptical), ty logo middle, modern modular or sno x lid

i picture the helmets peering out from behind the logo

vintage lid (jhonny skeptical), ty logo middle, modern modular or sno x lid

i picture the helmets peering out from behind the logo

Are you saying a hat? I was also thinking maybe we dont do shirts and we do a hat or custom Yeti type drinking mug.

mug and hats are a good idea.

i cannot draw well but i was pitcturing the ty logo front and centre with the vintage helmet peering out from one side and the new style peering out from the other. ty logo lower in middle with the helmets higher up and smaller in a v shape.

Tom, great talking to you on Friday at the Milwaukee snow show. I'm reserved for Jan 10-12 Fun Ride and also the the TY Give Away Ride. first time riding with everyone, looking forward to it.

-Tim

Tom, great talking to you on Friday at the Milwaukee snow show. I'm reserved for Jan 10-12 Fun Ride and also the the TY Give Away Ride. first time riding with everyone, looking forward to it.

-Tim

Sounds great!! It was great talking with you as well.

Tried to call the White House today. Got a message that they are closed until December 1st.

Wished I lived close enough to ride with you all... :) But I am in Southwest US, lots of snow here but no club, so , trying to form one .... :)

Must be in the mountains, thought there was nothing but desert in AZ.
Yep, most think that , but Honestly get more snow here then we ever Did when I lived in Foothills of the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania ..

The places I Ride in Arizona, Avg between 100 - 275 inches a year . In fact looks like I will be already riding next weekend with the storm coming on Thanksgiving and already receiving a Foot this past week were I ride..

Finally got my callback from Boarders this weekend, booked for all 3 Muni rides.
:sled1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back