• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2019-20 Season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m surprised there is any rooms left.
Really with the amount of snow in the UP currently rooms are probably booked up on the weekends with early season riders.

I just cancelled my room at the white House for the first ride, so it's up for grabs:(

I’ve been in Hancock for a few days now and lots of snow, trails are groomed and not very many sleds here. They plan to put down the mats next week and have the Portage Lift Bridge open to sleds on next Thursday the 19th. It should be a great time for you all!

might have another room coming up for grabs for the first ride at the white house the central wisco off trail group might be loosing a member for the season

Current situation......electrical Demon(gremlin) has me stumped! Running out of time, hoping to get it figured out before the ride!
resize1579891641730.jpg
resize1579891641580.jpg
resize1579891641391.jpg

Check the harness as it goes up over the tank. Under the bars.. I had a gremlin there eating the wires..LOL
Saw your post about that and made sure to strip back the sheathing and check it out.....along with many other areas, and none of them show any signs of wear once pulled back. this thing has me stumped

Saw your post about that and made sure to strip back the sheathing and check it out.....along with many other areas, and none of them show any signs of wear once pulled back. this thing has me stumped

That really blows.. it has to be a wire someplace on that harness..

Hope thats all it is, just wish I could find it. I tried a used regulator/rectifier and had the same issue, Hoping its not the ecu .
We will be there with or without the sled.....ive been to the last 13 years worth of Giveaway rides(and other Muni rides), not letting this stop me from coming!! Lol

worse comes to worse i will most likely have a sled you can use.

image.jpg Got a Nytro you COULD ride.... but we might need blocks for your feet !! That WRP seat might be a WEE bit tall for ya!

lol. sounds like at least you will have a sled to get around with sno-xr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back