• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

phazer trip in MI/ dates Feb 18-20

hey zac did you ever figure out a date for the ride yet

No not yet. After my brother looks at motels this weekend to see if we can get discounts. We should have dates up. I hope! I will talk to him tomorrow about.

I am thinking of making this trip in the middle of February some time. Let me know what you guys think. My bro didn't have time this weekend to look for motels or cabins open in the wither. I will try to make it up there to find some and let you guys know what I come up with.

Can I get a head count for now to see how many people are going or really interested in going on this trip? Just to see what kind of a discount I can get for some places to stay at. For the next time I go up next time.

Thanks
prozac

Ok so far I have these people interested in going. Leno, Ding, sleddheadd, sledds snow girl, superman, JohnnyHollywood, QUADSCRIB, kcorleyap, cannondale27, rotax454, Candyredrx1, 07fx4stroke, pz5, jesse_kline2000, snowracer1000, 06attaker, t.crawford714, Truckkid42,
PLEASE let me know if I for got someone.

Thanks
prozac

Trucker said:
I maybe interested. I prefer trail riding tho.
I am more of a trail rider myself. i am sure the group will be splitting up for a while to let the off trailers play and the trail riders ride!

Leno said:
A date would be cool! give away ride is feb. 3-6, St. Croix falls is Feb. 10-12, are we thinking like Feb. 18-19 or 25-26? I would lean more towards 18-19 myself.

sleddheadd said:
Trucker said:
I am more of a trail rider myself. i am sure the group will be splitting up for a while to let the off trailers play and the trail riders ride!

Leno said:
A date would be cool! give away ride is feb. 3-6, St. Croix falls is Feb. 10-12, are we thinking like Feb. 18-19 or 25-26? I would lean more towards 18-19 myself.

February riding is usally great in Michigan. Course, in the lower depends upon the Lake Michigan snow machine.
ZAC: Are you still planning on a LP (near Cadillac - Lake City) ride?
Or a UP trip? Feb. 18-19 would be great.

sleddheadd said:
Trucker said:

Leno said:

The 18-19 dates sound good to me! Let's find out what everyone thinks about that.

rotax454 said:
sleddheadd said:
Trucker said:

Leno said:

February riding is usally great in Michigan. Course, in the lower depends upon the Lake Michigan snow machine.
ZAC: Are you still planning on a LP (near Cadillac - Lake City) ride?
Or a UP trip? Feb. 18-19 would be great.

The trip is still going to be near Cadillac - Lake City area.

Back