• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

phazer vs polaris 700 (video)

Everything about the excell is awsome lol i noticed when im riding and i stop the sled is steaming. Is that just powder melting off?

Us either but I thought about it alot.I guess when it snows in Chicago there is sleds on the Interstates all over!

I noticed when I was heading to munissing for a race that there were interstate crossings. We dont have the in Iowa only on bridges. Anythig near the interstate will get you yanked. We have to stay in the other side of the interstate dich line, witch is hard to tell unless there is a fence.

In a big one I dont think they would even bother trying to catch you.Wouldnt want to find out though.Too many fences along our here.

These Phazers really tear out of the hole that's for sure. Really does not feel like a 500cc twin!?!?

0-50 feels faster than my old Vmax 600... but the 500 certainly does not have the legs of a 600 2-stroke. But If I was gunning for top speed I would have bought an Apex...

yea it was in the median on the highway. we had to ride there to cross a bridge and then raced and got off. So is the steam coming off the sled normal? (no codes)

MikeWalters said:
These Phazers really tear out of the hole that's for sure. Really does not feel like a 500cc twin!?!?

0-50 feels faster than my old Vmax 600... but the 500 certainly does not have the legs of a 600 2-stroke. But If I was gunning for top speed I would have bought an Apex...

Sorry for the double post, my Android phone browser does strange things sometimes

vteckiller said:
yea it was in the median on the highway. we had to ride there to cross a bridge and then raced and got off. So is the steam coming off the sled normal? (no codes)

For the most part yes snow gets in the conpartment and it melts of from the engine heat. Then you also got breather tubes and what is coming from them.

Back