• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Picked up the new fz and took the first ride

STORM-CHASER

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Well with all the talk about people still riding , I couldn't take it anymore, I made the trip early to get the phazer. stopped on the way home and rode 80 miles. Things didn't start to well, after about 10 miles my balls were black and blue, I headed back to the truck thinking I made a big mistake ,that I could never put my wife on this sled . Well when I get back there I get looking at the seat and its no notched in , so every bump the seat would flex and hit me hard. Well after getting that fixed things were better, but I still sore. I love the sled and its fun to ride. Its hard to sit down on. I am going have to work on the adjustments before I can put my wife on it.It was a good test because when we demoed on it was right behind the groomer, and tug hill stopped grooming 3 weeks ago. So the trails were rough. It like's to be ridden hard.

:jump: :jump: :jump:

Attachments

• on the 4 trail.jpg
    on the 4 trail.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 60
  • on the hill.jpg
    on the hill.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 60
  • ride.jpg
    ride.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 56

what in the hell were you doing in the adirondacks. which way did you go to the hill did you pass any one with trailers on . next time we have to talk in real time this internet is only so good sorry we didnt hook up scott

phaze5 said:
what in the hell were you doing in the adirondacks. which way did you go to the hill did you pass any one with trailers on . next time we have to talk in real time this internet is only so good sorry we didnt hook up scott

I had to pick the sled up North of lake george , I then drove threw the adirondacks on the way home. I was thinking that there might be snow there ,there was but not enought to ride,so I stayed the night and then did tug hill, But I glad I did . nothing like the first ride on a new sled. we should get a ty ride together next year.

most definately on the ride its probably better to ride solo on your 1st trip atleast you can baby it a little! with me there you ,d be running her a little harder than a new engine should ! wait a minute didnt you get a 3yr warranty ! then just push the flipper to the bar and hang on lol

Storm-Chaser- Good deal on getting the sled and getting to ride it also. i got mine and its just sitting in the shop. Do you think you will do any mods to it ??

zook said:
Storm-Chaser- Good deal on getting the sled and getting to ride it also. i got mine and its just sitting in the shop. Do you think you will do any mods to it ??

you should have come over and rode. I ended up rideing alone .I got a high windshield coming for it , the only other thing I am going to do is carbides up front. If its to stiff for my wife then I might revalve the skid shocks, man its a fun sled to ride. oh ya the cooling fan .

The FX is not a good choice for moma, it is stiff like a buckboard and is setup for riding hard.

Ah, one of those "I bought it for you hun" and all you get is a glare back with daggers in it :)

Just wait till she gets in the stutter bumps

Back