• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pictures of apex mnt'n...

le700

Expert
Hi. As there is 1 month left till I can pick up my new apex mountain, could you post pics of your mountain's? or if you know about good sites with pics (except yamaha.com), it will shorten the wait...

As you wish![/img]

Attachments

• DSCF0009.JPG
    DSCF0009.JPG
    452.3 KB · Views: 188
Looks like he took the rack off. I think they look much better off. I went with the super clean look on mine. ===SRXSRULE===

Attachments

• t_apex_seat_339.jpg
    t_apex_seat_339.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 121
Here's a few pics, call TJ Sports 307-654-7815 if you need any parts.

Steve

Attachments

• ApexHighRide.jpg
    ApexHighRide.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 110
  • IntercoolerVentSolution.jpg
    IntercoolerVentSolution.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 115
  • PL Apex Exhaust.jpg
    PL Apex Exhaust.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 120
  • UnderTunnelExhaust.jpg
    UnderTunnelExhaust.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 121
  • PLApex2.jpg
    PLApex2.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 121
Yeah, I had the rear bumper upside down for a little bit trying to find a way to mount an LED tail light. Ended up turning it back over the right way. I left the rack off to save some weight and I think it looks ugly. Also in the pic I don't have the air box top on either. I'll post a new pic when I have the time to take one.

those sleds rock... Can't wait to get mine...
but... can someone give me the measures of the windshield, as I would like to make a sticker for it, wish I wan't to put on it as soon as it come's out of the box... so, I really just need to know how big I can make the sticker really...

Back