• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Please help, mounting R1 exhaust on the Phazer

RedPhazer

Expert
I couldn't resist... I have the left side silencer coming from an '07 R1. I know others on here have mounted them and I was looking for some help. I would really appreciate it! ;)!

Anyhow, I have the following questions...

1. How did you connect the R1 pipe to the stock exhaust? Did you have a muffler shop fab a pipe? Or, were you able to use the existing pipe connected to the R1 silencer and have it re-bent and cut and expanded to fit? And where did you cut the stock exhaust?

2. What type of clamps did you use? Just standard muffler clamps?

3. How did you go about fabbing the hanger/bracket that supports the can?

Any pictures and dimensions/measurements would be greatly appreciated in this project. In fact, if someone has done this before I may be willing to pay you to fab up what I need(if it's cheap). Thanks in advance for any help guys!

:rocks:

Thanks Zook!

As I work through the project, I'll try to document it and take pictures and measurements and post them here incase anyone else is interested.

Back