• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Powderhound 7" toe setting?

Svartstreck

Extreme
I've been looking around for toe settings on the 7" powderhounds, but i didn't find anything spot on what I was searching for.

How much toe in/out am I supposed to run, and from which points on the skis have you measured?

Just like stock. Put a very light bungee cord on the ski tips to remove all the slop. Then set it to 1/4" to 3/8" toe out. I measure at the front and rear carbide mount studs. You can also use a long straight edge along the track to align the carbides with the rear suspension if you really want to get picky.

AttakDog said:
Just like stock. Put a very light bungee cord on the ski tips to remove all the slop. Then set it to 1/4" to 3/8" toe out. I measure at the front and rear carbide mount studs. You can also use a long straight edge along the track to align the carbides with the rear suspension if you really want to get picky.

Thanks =)

Will be installing a relocator next week and just wanted to make sure since everything is going to be realigned hehe :p

Back