• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Prices on 2020 srx?

no i dont....as I posted above.....Will take several panels to make it look good.....more $$$.....grrrrr
Dan posted so many pictures , cause he is trying to convince himself he likes it enough to sell his perfectly set up , one belt a season , flashed , BTX seat , 129 !!!

Dan posted so many pictures , cause he is trying to convince himself he likes it enough to sell his perfectly set up , one belt a season , flashed , BTX seat , 129 !!!

He convinced me. I am not the biggest fan of the colours but it is what it is. Sold my Viper last weekend so will order in the next day or two and keep an eye on what Dan does to maybe make the colour scheme go better. Already talking to the wife about having to replace track, skis etc. haha.

Thanks Dan..
I just can’t get used to that light blue colour, if it was only the body panels that would be one thing but seat, rails, spindles etc.
What's up with the baby blue spindles and rails, almost as bad as the crap brown cat ones. Who signs off on this stuff ffs

Reminds me of one of my fave albums as a youngster....lol

:Rockon:
Dan

fullsizeoutput_b46.jpeg

What do you guys think about the red GT, No one has any 2020 models in Maine that I know of, I'am not happy with any of the colors,and was thinking maybe adding more black on red one and a stock muffler 270, but I know I will miss my orange and black 17, I have 8300 on it now and all is good, new track storm 150, new chaincase and reverse gear, and a few more fun thinks , also new drive axle and all 4 bearings,runs strong with tune, dealer offered 8500 plus took 1500 of all the 2020 models. Does anyone know if the steering is easier with new spindle set up, let me know if you know of a place close to Maine where I could get a look at the new models, Thanks Dan for pictures !

Back